If you’re you’re upset with your computer, we can help
We’ll give you seamless security and usability.
Watchdog Technology offers remote and onsite assistance. Remote support means that when you call up, we can connect into your computer with your permission and help you out as if we were there. We can move the mouse, see what you see, and fix nearly any computer problem you could have.
Now, if there’s something wrong with the hardware, or if you just simply prefer to have someone sit with you while they work, we can do this too.
Here are just some of the issues we can help you with (put your mouse over them or click to see more info):
- Setting up & checking backups
- Tuneups of slow computers/adding memory
- Wireless & internet setup
- Virus removal with antivirus installation
- Setting up new computer & moving data over
- Data recovery
- Printer setup or troubleshooting
- Smartphones and tablets
- Email, Facebook, and other internet concerns
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint tutorials
- Tutoring for any computer usage tasks
Additionally, we offer:
- Workstation maintenance & security checkups
- Business email, Exchange server maintenance & troubleshooting
- Cloud computing setup with Google Apps & other services
- VOIP and productivity solutions
- IT needs audits, backups & disaster recovery planning
- Network security audits, risk & vulnerability assessment, IT forensics
- Industry compliance
- Full disk encryption for data loss prevention
- Firewalls, remote management, & networking monitoring setup
- Setting up systems for remote workers
- Website design, SEO, WordPress, e-commerce sites
For remote work, we can often help you immediately. Otherwise, we can serve you same day or next day. If you have a computer emergency, please call us right now and we’ll be able to help you within two hours, tops. We can usually resolve your situation quickly, or at least mitigate it to get you up and running within hours or even minutes.
Backups and disaster planning are a key part of the complete computer service we offer to our clients. We’ll make sure you have plans and protections in place for the unexpected situations most computer users eventually encounter.